Varsity Tutors can help you get ready for the Series 26 exam with Series 26 prep help from experienced educators. Series 26 test prep may enable you to get more out your study sessions. If you're interested in taking a Series 26 class, then you can get in touch with us today to get started. Or, continue reading for more information on how a Series 26 course could supplement your test preparation plan.
Series 26 tutoring is an effective way to prepare for your upcoming test for a few key reasons. First, Series 26 tutors can work with you in a one-on-one setting. This means that you can get personalized lessons that are based on your specific academic needs. Series 26 preparation keeps you at the center of every study session. This ensures that you don't have to waste time by going back over material that you may already understand. Series 26 test preparation is also flexible enough to fit into the scheduling requirements of working professionals. This means you won't have to worry about making too many sacrifices with your schedule to work with an expert Series 26 test preparation instructor.
Series 26 courses can help you learn more about the following list of topics, which you'll find questions about on your upcoming test:
Series 26 Topics (non-comprehensive)
- SEC, SRO and state requirements, including basic information about registration requirements and exemptions
- Differences between registered investment adviser and broker-dealer, broker-dealer and non-broker-dealer, and members and non-members, including registration requirements
- Risk characteristics of investment companies and underlying products
- Annual compliance meeting requirement
- Standards of conduct and prohibited activities
- Regulatory requirements related to personal trading
- Advertising regulations and requirements
- Regulations regarding public appearances, including sales prospecting, seminars, and speaking engagements
- Appropriate use of professional designations
- Mutual fund and variable product account and transaction characteristics
- Regulatory requirements for point-of-sale and on-going disclosures to customers
- Limits on gifts and business entertainment
- Restrictions regarding training and educational meetings and sales contests
- Insider trading and related internal control policies and procedures
- Requirement to maintain current and accurate account information
- Privacy requirements including controls to safeguard customers' personal information
- Red flags and escalation requirements upon discovery of suspicious or prohibited activities
- Requirement that all activities and systems have proper controls
- Books and records requirements
- Minimum requirements, aggregate indebtedness, and net capital notification provisions
- SIPC coverage restrictions and limitations
Series 26 test prep can help you with all of these things and more. The Series 26 Exam was designed to assess the competency of entry-level candidates for jobs as an investment company and variable products principal. Before you can take this test, you'll first need to obtain either a Series 6 or Series 7 license. In order to earn your Series 26 license, you'll need to answer at least 70% of the test's 110 scored questions correctly. Series 26 prep is a great way to prepare for this important exam.
Your Series 26 test prep classes can also help you develop better general test-taking skills that may impact your performance on your upcoming exam. For instance, have you previously dealt with test anxiety? If so, your Series 26 prep instructor can show you relaxation exercises you can use to regain your composure when you start to feel anxious while taking your exam. If, on the other hand, you've had issues with time management in the past, your instructor can also spend time helping you improve with that. These are skills that you'll be able to take with you if you decide to take additional exams in the future.
Are you interested in becoming an investment company and variable products principal? If so, then passing the Series 26 exam is a great first step towards reaching your goal. Series 26 test prep from Varsity Tutors could be the missing piece to your test preparation plan. If you're interested in signing up for Series 26 prep assistance, then consider contacting us today. You could enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of your study sessions with help from an expert on the Series 26 exam's content. We hope to hear from you soon and would love to help you pursue your test goals.
Mary: Series 26 test prep instructor
...London, Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong. My assignment was in the bank's headquarters of Zurich, Switzerland within the Treasury Group where I priced, hedged, executed, and made markets on OTC derivatives, structured product and warrants held by the coveted AAA balance sheet. This multi-year experience proved to be mutually beneficial both to my professional career, as it was for the bank's global securities businesses (particularly US Equities and Swiss Treasury) that I diligently represented resulting in...
Victoria: Series 26 test prep instructor
...school students. While I tutor a broad range of subjects, I am most passionate about business, economics, leadership, personal finance, and securities licensing. In my experience helping students prepare for complex exams, we always seem to have the most success when we have discovered the student's learning style and thought-process. I believe learning should be an engaging, inspiring activity where the student can envision how their new knowledge will apply to real-life scenarios. I am...
Barrett: Series 26 test prep instructor
...a function of how it's defined, I consider my own success to be helping my students along a journey to attaining their respective goals. But that journey begins with a first step, at times a humbling step. As a coach and mentor, I value my role as your trusted resource in helping you take those initial steps on your journey to passing the securities exam(s) and onward to a bright future!
Education & Certification
- Florida International University - Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice
- Louisiana State University and Agricultural Mechanical College - Doctor of Laws, Law Enforcement Administration
- Series 26
- Numerical Analysis
- Statistics Graduate Level
- Property Law
- +20 subjects
Education & Certification
- Series 26
- Series 24
- FINRA - Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- +15 subjects
Isaiah: Series 26 test prep instructor
...The subjects ranged from pre-algebra to calculus. I taught grades 6th, 9th, 10th, 11th, & 12th. During my last year of teaching high school, I began studying for FINRA Series 6 exam. I passed the series 6 exam in May of 2018. Two weeks later I passed the Series 63. A month later I passed the Series 26. In February of 2019 I passed the Series 65. All together it took me about 6 months...
Hal: Series 26 test prep instructor
...years of teaching experience at the college and university level in addition to having served as a national educator in investments for a Fortune 20 firm. My background includes having been licensed as a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Financial Planner, Certified Trust and Investment Advisor, Regulation 144 Specialist, Retirement Planning Specialist, Certified Senior Advisor, and a variety of other qualifications. In 2019, as I began tutoring and realized that it had been decades since I...